Telenor Myanmar IPLC(International Private Leased Circuit) and IEPL(International Ethernet Private Line) solutions provides a dedicated, secure, high-capacity Ethernet connection between Myanmar and international locations by optimizing your Carrier Grade Global Connectivity.
An IEPL/IPLC is a point-to-point private line used by an organization to communicate between offices that are geographically dispersed throughout the world. An IEPL/IPLC can be used for Internet access, business data exchange, video conferencing, and any other form of telecommunication.
Telenor Myanmar is capable of providing IEPL/IPLC anywhere from Myanmar to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur
- Service types provide point to point and point to multipoint private line service.
- Service Security through Logical and physical separation, the service provides customers with safe and dedicated service.
- Enable Flexible Configuration: Bandwidth can be upgraded according to customer requirement at any given time.
- Network Reliability: Fully redundant and diverse International Routes towards Bangkok, KL, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Performance: Lowest Round trip delay and low Jitter Rates.
- Next-Generation Service Infrastructure: Telenor Global Wholesale Network provide the industry leading routing, switching and protection capabilities.
- 24x4 Telenor Myanmar Customer Support and Network Operation Center (NOC)
- Web-based utilizat24x7 Guaranteed SLA
- Utilization reports and KPI Reports
- Large and medium-scale Internet enterprises which are stepping into the global market
- Wholesale IP Transit Partners, Internet Service Providers and International Group of Companies
Last Mile Options
- Wireless – Point to Point