Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Manager, External Communication (Myanmar Nationals only)
If you’re an experienced corporate communications professional, eager to make your mark on the fastest growing sector in Myanmar, and be part of driving one of the country’s most exciting and inspiring brands – then this might be the opportunity for you!
If successful, you’ll be part of…
- Planning and delivery of winning corporate communications initiatives, working closely with the Head of Corporate Communications and department colleagues, and colleagues in related internal units.
- Planning and securing impactful coverage that strengthens Telenor’s leadership on priority areas, utilizing your network of excellent media relationships.
- Collaborating with colleagues from Telenor’s regional and global communications teams and other key stakeholders and partners on exciting cross-border projects.
- Providing close communications counsel to the company’s senior leaders and management teams.
- Supporting the development of a unique and winning culture through engaging, inspiring, an fun internal communications initiatives.
We’re looking for the candidate who…
- Has a solid understanding of the business sector, media environment, and local culture.
- Has excellent editorial skills, in English and Myanmar.
- Possesses strong media relations skills, and has ideally built an established network of media contacts in Myanmar.
- Is forward leaning and proactive, has good project management skills, and has the ability to work independently to deliver to set goals.
- Thrives on strong storytelling and presentation skills and possesses the ability to produce clear, engaging narrative.
- Comes with 6-8 years of strong, related experience in public relations, corporate communications, or media functions.
- Has a degree in communications, business administration, or related backgrounds, from reputable higher learning organizations.
- Is self-confident and comes armed with strong interpersonal skills that will enable them to build presence and credibility with senior stakeholders.
Please submit your application to email@example.com