Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Associate / Expert, IT Infrastructure and Security
To perform complex activities in the IT infrastructure and security team including planning, design, capacity management, optimization, implementation, project rollout and operation to ensure and optimize effectiveness and efficiency of systems to serve quality services.
- To review and develop Architecture, policy, procedures for related domains.
- Perform audit, risk analysis and project rollout activities.
- Develop and manage roadmap, operation improvement and annual plan for Storage, Contact Center Technology, IPT/VC, EMS Monitoring
- Perform capacity planning, dimensioning and performance optimization on Storage, CCT, IPT/VC and EMS Monitoring domains
- Collaborate key activities with vendors and perform vendor management to ensure stable operation and deliver on time
- Track, monitor, evaluate and periodically review on overall processes of relevant activities, as well as coordinate and support to others functions to perform complex activities
- Perform in-depth analysis on benchmarking relevant domains to adopt market best practices into organization
- Support senior members in activities that facilitate participation in business planning process and proactively identify opportunities to advance the success of the business
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Information Technology
- Knowledge on other IT infrastructure domains such as Server Platforms and Network will be added plus
- 5+ years’ experience in related functions. Financial Planning experiences will be advantage.
- Good technical experiences and knowledge on Storage, Contact Center Technology, IPT/VC, EMS Monitoring
- Good inter-personal skills, proactive, self-motivated, cross-functional interaction, good attitude and efficient communications on both English and Myanmar
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Proven experience in leading team and vendor management
Please submit your application to email@example.com