Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Develop report and insights about usage trends and other key indicators around customer behaviour that can be used by different stake holders in decision making.
- Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Perform in-depth study and build strong understanding of different business areas, their processes and their Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform in-depth analysis on products, segments, customers, market, sales & distribution, usage, airtime, etc.
- Address the business questions raised by various business units by sound and thorough analysis and to come up with recommendations.
- Develop insights to answer business questions raised by different stake holders to facilitate smooth decision making.
Provide standard / ad-hoc / special reports of high quality to different stakeholders and support them in their decision making.
- Co-ordinate with Group and other BUs for analytics related discussion and knowledge transfer.
- Collect feedbacks from relevant parties and perform analysis to ensure business and other requirements are met
- Develop standard reports and performance dashboard to ensure they deliver effective support to business needs, improve visibility to business performance and enable effective decision making
- Drive the Business Analytics agenda in the organization
- Report all issues/variances with planned work to ensure any activities outside normal procedures are communicated in a timely and accurate manner
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Economics/ Business Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-4 years of similar experienced in analysis areas or Business Intelligence realm of reporting and data analytics
- Good in Data interpretation and Quantitative skills
- Good knowledge on Data Warehouse and BI solutions would be plus
- Experience with the basic OBIEE reporting tool & SQL would be plus
- Good working knowledge level of English language in Reading, Writing, and Speaking
- Good skills on Microsoft Office Applications - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Proactive and result-oriented team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to deliver tasks on time and on track under continuous pressure
Please submit your application to email@example.com