It has been active since customer’s SIM is active.
You can send “MCA ON” to 500 short code.
Yes, it is free service.
KYO THONE service
When you balance is 200 Ks or less, you can dial *500# to get kyo thone balance and if you are Telenor Stars, please dial *2400#.
Service fee is 60 Ks (tax incl.)
If you are Telenor’s Platinum or Gold Star customers, please dial *2400# to get 2400 Ks Kyo Thone Balance when your balance is 200 Ks or less.
When you have no phone bill balance or no data balance while you are browsing internet or application, “Sing-in to Telenor”. User will automatically route to http://portal.ncnd.telenor.com.mm and available to take Data Kyo Thone service from that side.
Data Alert & DND service
Activate: Send SMS “DND ON” to Short Code 500
Deactivate: Send SMS “DND OFDF” to Short Code 500
Yes, it is free service.
Yes, off course.
In our landing page, we mention how to buy. Kindly ask customers to visit our landing page. Then they will see the detail of buying journey.
Customers can buy the in-app and in-game items via Coda Shop website with Telenor bill.
Customers visit Coda Shop website https://www.codashop.com/mm/ and they can make purchases.
Customers can buy the in-app and in-game items via UniPin website with Telenor bill.
Customers visit UniPin website https://www.unipin.com/ and they can make purchases.
My Tune Services
To un-subscribe MyTune service,
• SMS Channel: Send MT OFF to 333 to un-subscribe the CRBT service and you will receive the successful deactivation SMS notification message from 333.
• SMS Channel: Send RT OFF to 333 to un-subscribe the RRBT service and you will receive the successful deactivation SMS notification message from 333.
• USSD Channel: Call *979*2*4*1*3# to deactivate MyTune service and you will receive the successful deactivation SMS notification message from 333.
To buy the Tunes, download MyTune App and search your favorite songs. To Download MyTune app; https://bit.ly/findtunes . Call 333 with FOC to listen the tune and download.
You can call 333 IVR which is free.
Ans: You can delete your tunes in your MyTune account from MyTune application https://bit.ly/findtunes or MyTune website: www.mytune.telenor.com.mm .
• Enter MyTune App My Account Service Subscription click the button to deactivate the service. You will receive the successful tune deactivation SMS from 333.
• CRBT is Caller Ring Back Tune service and you can hear the song (tune) they bought and set as their ringtune while you call someone.
• RRBT is Reverse Ring Back Tune service and you can hear the song(tune) you bought and set as ringtune from your library while you call someone.
SMS Based/IVR Services
Please add the unsubscribe link from TML website.
To unsubscribe: Call *1414*1#
Please add the subscribe link from TML website.
We have so many SMS services and IVR services. They have charged 315 Kyats (inclusive of TAX).