Telenor's 'Game On' to continue this weekend in several locations
8th September, 2016, Yangon – Telenor Myanmar Limited (“Telenor”) will continue its ‘Game On’ fun activities on 10 and 11 September in seven locations in Yangon. Interested Pokemon hunters are invited to join all or convenient locations where several modules to lure Pokemons monsters will be released for 30 minutes.
Additionally, ‘Game On’ fun ride will also be arranged to visit the places where lure modules will be released. Up to 60 Pokemon hunters can join the fun ride from 9:30am to 5:30pm. Hunters interested to join the fun ride can register, at no charge, at the Telenor Myanmar ‘Game On’ event page http://goo.gl/lFHlM0. Telenor will arrange telephone chargers, and provide lunch and refreshment throughout the fun ride. Telenor’s weekend ‘Game On’ fun activities, introduced on 3rd September, will continue till 17th September.
Lure module locations and fun ride schedule
(1) 9:30 ~ 10:00 a.m. Saya San Park (near Yankin Center junction)
(2) 10:30 ~ 11:00 a.m. West Shwegondine ( Chauk Htat Gyee)
(3) 11:30 ~ 12:00 noon Mya Kyunn Thar
(4) 12:30~ 1:30 p.m. InyaKanBaung (Pyay Road) (Lunch & Plays)
(5) 2:00 ~ 2:45 p.m. Kandaw Gyi Park
(6) 3:00 ~ 4:00 p.m. Kyar Daw Ya Street (East Shwedagon)
(7) 4:30 ~ 5:30 p.m. Maha Bandoola Park
For media enquiries, please contact:
Alex Nyi Nyi Aung
(95) 9 79 100 0006