Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Senior Officer, Mini Cluster Leads
To perform distributor management within the assigned cluster (Southern region). Provide support to the identification, training and enhancement of capabilities for distributors to meet high standards of operational efficiency and performance output.
Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Implement action plans designed to manage and oversee authorized distributor performance and efficiency.
- Process activities for distributor channel on-boarding and contract management.
- Provide support on recruitment activities to find distributor sales executives and backend team.
- Carry out channel servicing activities and coordinate with distributors to ensure that day-to-day operations are in full compliance with company policies and terms of agreement.
- Review distributor inventory and purchasing activities to ensure sufficient inventory level of all products and related marketing materials.
- Responsible for distributor performance and achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in responsible area or territory.
- Identify and select potential distributor prospects.
- Collaborate with Marketing team, CPM team, to ensure effective and efficiency in the market.
- Coaching and on job training to distributor sales team
- Ensure to resolve sales & distribution complaints by in touch with market, analysis competitor activities, seeking opportunities.
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related
- 3 years + experience in sales and distribution.
- Experience in FMCG distribution will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the local market.
- Communication Skills with proficiency in English language
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org