Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Senior Officer, DMS and CMS
To design and develop Distribution Management System (DMS/CMS) tools and applications, to efficiently support the supply chain and logistics operations, in order to ensure effective execution of sales and distribution strategies
- Ensure understanding of DMS/CMS policy and procedures, in order to understand tasks needed to be carried out, according to function’s policies and frameworks, as well as to ensure alignment and compliance with legal regulations and with Telenor Group’s overall direction, standards and governance
- Design DMS/CMS and tools, in which are able to efficiently and reliably monitor and control the organization distribution network, in order to support supply chain distribution activities
- Coordinate with relevant parties to support cascading of design of DMS/CMS, tools and applications into physical operations, as well as integrate DMS/CMS, tools and applications into distribution and logistics systems, in order to ensure efficient operation of DMS/CMS
- Implement operation processes of DMS/CMS, in order to support supply chain and logistic operations efficiently
- Update and periodically review DMS/CMS information, to ensure that all data are up to date with existing operations
- Coordinate with vendors regarding outsource activities and tasks, in order to ensure that deliverables are performed according to plans and within agreed timeline
- Perform any other activities regarding distribution system, in order to support efficient execution of DMS/CMS operations
- Track, monitor, evaluate and periodically review the overall processes of designing and developing DMS/CMS tools and applications, in order to identify improvement opportunities, to ensure optimization of the operation
- Perform analysis on benchmarking organizations in order to adopt market best practices into organization
- Collect feedbacks from relevant parties and perform analysis to ensure business and other requirements are met
- Assist senior members to perform conventional assignments or to identify and respond generic, basic issues, in order to ensure better understand of the processes for future references
- Contribute, if needed, to the implementation of small, low complexity strategic project, which is simple and specific in nature, under guidance, in order to support senior members in the documentation or reporting of performance
- Learn to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve patterned problems
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior lev
- Bachelor/Masters in Business Administration
- 3 years + experience in sales and distribution.
- Experience in FMCG distribution will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the local market.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org