Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Expert, Business Finance, (Technology division)
Act as Finance business partner for Technology group (Network & IT departments) and provide support to all relevant business users in making sound financial and busienss decisions. Job holder also to ensure all finance policies, procedures and governance processes are implemented and followed by all busienss users across the departments.
- Supprt and work closely with busienss users in developing and finalising long term strategy and annual budgeting process and ensure activity based targets for respectivce corporate servcies functions/departments.
- Supprt and work closely with busienss users in developing and finalising quarterly forecasts to ensure business drivers and allociated costs are taken care of in the dynamic busienss environment
- Support and actively participate in capex planning and capex prioritisation for Network and IT capex.
- Drive and prepare monthly and quarterly financial review documents with proper analysis of expenses (Capex & Opex)
- Provide support in monthly closing activities and ensure accurate and timely provisioning to close the month on time.
- Perform and support in complex financial analysis, including business case developemnt, feasibilty analysis and financial modeling for new projects or initiatives
- Provide sophisticated advices, recommendations, and benchmarking analysis, in regards to financial information, per requested or as deemed appropriate, to facilitate business user in controlling and managing their functions’ risk and performance
- Develop and perform in-depth analysis on CAPEX and OPEX management in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in budget usage
- Perform complex activities in implementing operational excellence initiatives, as well as assure accuracy of the implemetation, in order to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of business operation as per goals and targets
- Perform complex activities to monitor and track financial performance against KPI targets in order to ensure that busienss users are aware of their financial performance
- Perform complex activities to track, monitor, evaluate and periodically review the overall processes of performance management in assigned areas, as well as the overall processes of coordinating guidelines to relevant functions, in order to identify improvement opportunities, to ensure optimization of the operation
- Ensure that one own area of assignments and contributions are appropriate to meet organization needs while pursuing improved performance
- Continuously update oneself with changes in related trend, which affect tools, processes, systems, and frameworks relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
- University degree in Finance / Economics, MBA under qualifications for the positions
- 10-12 years’ experience in Finance with managerial experience in management accounting
- Key stakeholders are divisional members in Marketing Group and other internal stakeholder in Finance, Operations (Network and IT) etc
- Good presentation skill and fluency in English is essential
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org