Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Head of Regional Operation Support
To manage regional field support activities, as well as managing vendors in each region, in order to ensure that field operation activities are performed efficiently and that resources are being optimized
- Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Manage the development of plans and procedures for regional field support activities, to provide direction and guideline, as well as ensure efficiency of activities
- Manage regional technical and engineering support, to ensure reliability and readiness of network in each region
- Collaborate with relevant teams (ex. Implementation, and Sales & Distribution), in regards to the quality of network in each regional area, as well as manage and monitor vendor/ contractor’s activities, to ensure that network quality are ready and reliable
- Manage site inspection, preventive maintenance and corrective troubleshooting activities in order to ensure that works are performed timely and efficiently, as well as to maintain quality network as soon as possible
- Monitor vendor activities in regards to the maintenance of facilities and spare parts, including repair/ replacement of damaged or obsolete equipment and parts, and maintaining existing assets to ensure that all capitals are ready to facilitate network operations
- Develop department action plan of department to provide guideline and instruction for team
- Supervise, monitor and control utilization of CAPEX and OPEX to ensure optimal corporate benefit, as well as alignment with budget plan
- Ensure the development of a capable and motivated team to sustain organization profitable growth
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate performance of subordinates to ensure achievement of department goal and target
- Ensure operational compliance with Telenor Myanmar’s policies and regulatory requirement to drive towards sustained operation and promote corporate governance
- Evaluate and manage risk to be within acceptable risk level in order to minimize potential business disruption
- Collaborate and support on corporate agenda upon request
- At least graduate of B.S. ECE or equivalent.
- Have a minimum 12- 14 years of experience in Field Operation and Maintenance of Telecom networks.
- Have a good technical background in field support.
- Excellent knowledge of RF, Radio Access Network both in 2G and 3G, Civils, Mechanical & Electrical troubleshooting back group.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding on network topology and architecture. Very good knowledge of all Radio Access Network elements and their main characteristics and functions. Background in KPIs and SLA management. Excellent understanding of the Core, Access and Radio Network Management System (EMS/NMS) functionality and Transmission troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership skills and good motivator.
- Be able to work independently, within a team and with other vendors.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work
- Must be able to work tight time scales..
- Good knowledge of 2G, 3G, LTE technology, Operations & Maintenance activities, Familiar with Service Quality management and NOC front end support, operational planning skills. Fluent in English; Knowledgeable in MS office tools.
- Able to lead multiple characters and multiple skills within the organization.
- Excellent in Change Management
- Excellent in Leadership, Passion Driven
- Excellent in Negotiation skills
- Able to lead team independently and with other vendors.
- Able to lead the team to work under pressure with window time. Able to anticipate and resolve any conflict and diplomatic to guide into a solution.
Please submit your application to email@example.com