Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Expert, Training Plan, Design and Delivery
To perform complex activities in translating leadership and talent development strategy into skills development plan and activities guidelines, as well as to design and develop all relevant training programs, in order to ensure accurate, appropriate, efficient and effective implementation of training programs for the development of employees where needed, to support to the overall corporate success
- Ensure understanding of training program policy, procedures, plan and activities, in order to understand tasks needed to be carried out and to provide guidelines to junior members, according to function’s policies and frameworks, as well as to ensure alignment and compliance with legal regulations and with Telenor Group’s overall direction, standards and governance
- Coordinate key activities with Leadership and Talent Strategist regarding leadership and talent strategy and roadmap, in order to support translation strategy into training plan, tools, processes, system, and frameworks, in order to develop functional training programs action and activities plan for employees across the organization
- Provide high-level recommendations on human resource development tools, processes, system, and frameworks, as well as drive training activities, in order to ensure that training programs are arranged in alignment with development frameworks and models
- Coordinate key activities with functions across the organization regarding training needs, requirements and specifications, as well as obtain specific training content, if any, in order to design and plan training programs to suffice and fulfill skill development needs accordingly
- Perform complex activities in delivering training programs to employees and facilitate training sessions, in order to ensure execution as planned and to ensure quality of delivery
- Perform complex activities to evaluate and provide follow-up on training programs delivered, in order to ensure that skill development needs and requirements are fulfilled, as well as to identify improvement opportunities
- Perform complex activities to maintain, update, and monitor information and database on training to ensure accuracy and completeness of information, in which complies with rules and regulations, and available for relevant parties in a timely manner
- Coordinate key activities with Leadership and Talent Strategist regarding development of functional skills training program curriculum, as well as the arrangement of relevant training programs, in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of functional skill development program provided in the organization
- Perform complex activities to track, monitor, evaluate and periodically review the overall processes of training program designing, planning and delivering, as well as the overall processes of coordinating guidelines to relevant functions, in order to identify improvement opportunities, to ensure optimization of the operation
- Perform in-depth analysis on benchmarking organizations in order to adopt market best practices into organization
- Provide guidance and direction to junior members, decide on the methodologies and techniques to be used, identify risks and determine how to approach and complete tasks, in order to support junior members and successfully achieve targets
- Ensure that one own area of assignments and contributions are appropriate to meet organization needs while pursuing improved performance
- Identify and respond appropriately to patterned issues regarding corporate communication in order to ensure that current issues are efficiently dealt with to support operational excellence
- Continuously update oneself with changes in related trend, which affect tools, processes, systems, and frameworks relevant to the role, in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks
- Collaborate with other departments/teams to facilitate analysis and identify process improvement opportunities
- Assist senior members in advising or educating management and set objectives and direction, in regards to own area of expertise, in order to support management in decision making processes
- Support senior members in activities that facilitate participation in business planning process and proactively identify opportunities to advance the success of the business
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related professional qualification.
- At least 10 years related working experience.
- Has a pleasant personality, self-motivated, love challenges and able to work under a pressure environment.
- An experienced trainer who has a penchant to develop and train others, preferable from a telecommunication or related industry.
- Has good communication skills and comfortable to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Enjoy working in a team and a team player.
- Academic Qualifications
- Language Proficiency
- Good command of English and Myanmar language (both spoken and written)
- Willing to travel within Myanmar Region to conduct training.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to handle interfaces with different functions
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org