Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Expert, Platform Engineer (Sun, Storage, Wintel, Contact Center, EMS & IDAM, System / Database / Middleware)
To perform complex activities to support platform engineering operations (Sun, Storage Wintel, Contact Center, EMS and IDAM, System/Database/Middleware), including platform planning, design, capacity management, implementation, and operation readiness, to ensure and optimize effectiveness and efficiency of systems to serve quality services.
- Ensure understanding of platform engineering operations policy and procedures, in order to understand tasks needed to be carried out, according to function's policies and frameworks, as well as to ensure alignment and compliance with legal regulations and with Telenor Group's overall direction, standards and governance
- Perform complex activities in participating in the development of infrastructure project master plan, in which align with overall technology roadmap, in order to create a clear direction for all enterprise infrastructure projects to be implemented throughout the period
- Provide sophisticated recommendations and support the selection of solution architecture for all major Wintel infrastructure initiatives, in order to ensure the proper integration of new solutions into the existing enterprise systems to support the desired services
- Perform complex activities in designing platform for Sun, Storage, Wintel, Contact Center, EMS and IDAM, System/Database/Middleware, as well as being responsible for the success of its implementation, rollout and expansion activities for its platforms, to ensure that equipments are designed and installed properly and accurately as per plan and design as well as to ensure that the equipments will be able to operate efficiently and reliably
- Perform complex activities in the Wintel enterprise capacity planning, dimensioning and performance optimization in part of system infrastructure, to ensure that all enterprise platforms are efficiently designed and sufficient for all network and IT solutions integration
- Perform complex activities in configuration and integration for Sun, Storage, Wintel, Contact Center, EMS and IDAM, System/Database/Middleware platform equipments implementation to ensure that equipments are designed and installed properly and accurately as per plan and design
- Perform complex activities in supporting troubleshooting and tuning for enterprise infrastructure for modified projects to ensure that equipments, infrastructure, and system will be integrated and operated efficiently
- Collaborate key activities with vendors in performing enterprise-related platform set-up/expansion activities (rollout, upgrading, configuration) to ensure that equipment is installed properly and accurately as per plan and design
- Perform complex activities in ensuring operation readiness regarding integration of Sun, Storage, Wintel, Contact Center, EMS and IDAM, System/Database/Middleware platform into current operating environment and/or main network platforms prior deployment to go live in order to prepare for change management and minimize negative change impact ensuring that the solution development is delivered smoothly and efficiently
- Perform in-depth research on new generation of technologies in alignment with the existing enterprise roadmap, in order to continuously update technologies to enhance current systems
- Perform analysis on benchmarking organizations in order to adopt market best practices into organization
- Collect feedbacks from relevant parties and perform analysis to ensure business and other requirements are met
- Guide and assist, if needed, junior members in performing their tasks to ensure consistent understanding and ability to perform tasks
- Review, if needed, assignment completed by junior members to ensure integrity and accuracy of work conducted
- Identify and respond appropriately to patterned issues regarding corporate communication in order to ensure that current issues are efficiently dealt with to support operational excellence
- Report all issues/variances with planned work to ensure any activities outside normal procedures are communicated in a timely and accurate manner
- Contribute, if needed, to the implementation of small, low complexity strategic project, regarding supply chain management, which is simple and specific in nature, under guidance, in order to support senior members in reporting of performance
- Learn to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve patterned problems
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in working or managing large datacenters with Unix, Intel platforms, storage
- Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong analytical and collaborative skills
- Able to work well independently and as a team
- Proactive and goal-oriented team player with a positive attitude
- Any experience in Sun Servers, Cisco servers, HDS storage desirable.
Please submit your application to email@example.com