Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Expert –Call Center
Responsible for managing end to end relationship with CC and to maintain Call centre KPI’s around Service Levels, Quality & Training for both Inbound, Backend and Outbound processes
- Daily support for smooth functioning of call centre
- Driving all the SLA’s for the process
- Partnering Improvement Initiatives and R&R for agents
- Coordination between Call Centre & the Yangon teams.
- Understanding core operations management variables and calculations essential to ensuring the vendor is effectively delivering services.
- Conduct Internal Monthly MBR’s
- Act as a change agent through continuous feedback and Suggestions towards improving Customer experience from an overall company deliverable standpoint
- Analysing the high call drivers and suggest central team for actions to be taken
- Actively participate in new initiatives towards cost saving and improving quality
- Invoice checking & processing
- Act as a gatekeeper with a view to eliminate possible malpractices at vendor end
- Preferably Bachelor/Master degree in Economics
- 6-8 years of relevant experience, preferably from telecom or allied service businesses
- Exposure to relationship/Vendor management
- Own and drive all CC KPIs around various processes.
- Partnering and managing customer delight programs
Please submit your application to email@example.com