Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Associate, Cooperate Sale Yangon
To implement corporate (B2B) sales roadmap and activities, in order to generate revenue from corporate sales, as well as to maintain and manage corporate accounts, in which are in alignment with Telenor Group’s overall strategic direction and governance, in order to drive sales through corporate channels.
- Ensure understanding of corporate sales (B2B) account management policy and procedures, in order to understand tasks needed to be carried out, according to function’s policies and frameworks, as well as to ensure alignment and compliance with legal regulations and with Telenor Group’s overall direction, standards and governance
- Coordinate with Enterprise Strategy and Process function, regarding corporate/B2B sales strategy and roadmap, to provide guidelines for implementation, in order to ensure effective execution of enterprise strategy
- Develop corporate sales action plan as well as develop corporate customers management plan, in order to provide direction and to ensure sale targets and service standards are achieved
- Implement corporate products/services and pricing/tariffs strategies, as well as evaluate effectiveness of strategies to allow adjustment and improvement to strategies, in order to ensure customer satisfaction and experiences on corporate products and services
- Execute sales activities with corporate customers, including providing product information and demonstrating product capabilities, as well as perform telemarketing activities, in order to promote corporate products/services and to maintain relationships, to secure and enhance sales volume with corporate customers
- Perform activities in key corporate customers’ expectation and satisfaction management, including conducting customer surveys and researching for changes in related trends, in order to identify issues/requests and provide solutions appropriately and in a timely manner, to maintain and enhance customer satisfaction with products and services
- Review performance of corporate sales and conduct forecasting of sales, in order to support decision-making, identify improvement opportunities and product/services development
- Develop and execute client acquisition plan, in which aligns with marketing strategy, in order to acquire new qualified corporate customers, to enhance and increase sales and revenue streams
- Produce relevant corporate sales documentation and reports, to ensure smooth business operations and to support relevant parties in decision-making
- Perform activities to track, monitor, evaluate and periodically review the overall processes of corporate sales strategy execution and account management, as well as the overall processes of coordinating guidelines to relevant functions, in order to identify improvement opportunities, to ensure optimization of the operation
- Perform analysis on benchmarking organizations in order to adopt market best practices into organization
- Collect feedbacks from relevant parties and perform analysis to ensure business and other requirements are met
- Guide and assist, if needed, junior members in performing their tasks to ensure consistent understanding and ability to perform tasks
- Review, if needed, assignment completed by junior members to ensure integrity and accuracy of work conducted
- Identify and respond appropriately to patterned issues regarding corporate communication in order to ensure that current issues are efficiently dealt with to support operational excellence
- Report all issues/variances with planned work to ensure any activities outside normal procedures are communicated in a timely and accurate manner
- Contribute, if needed, to the implementation of small, low complexity strategic project, regarding supply chain management, which is simple and specific in nature, under guidance, in order to support senior members in reporting of performance
- Learn to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve patterned problems
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor/Masters in Business Administration
- 3 years + experience in sales and distribution.
- Experience in FMCG distribution will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the local market.
Please submit your application to email@example.com