Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
AVP, Sales Planning and Channel Support
To manage all Sales Planning & Channel Support activities, in which include the business profitability planning of all channels, managing the commission design and execution to channel members, managing the supply chain distribution processes, and other relevant activities, to support Sales and Distribution to achieve desired sales target and growth
Manage the development of Sales Planning & Channel Support plan, standards, and policies, in order to ensure that operations are performed efficiently to support all sales and distribution of all channels
Manage the enlargement of qualitative and quantitative research and benchmarking analysis across channels to produce analysis reports as required for key inputs in formulating holistic and effective multi-channel strategies for sales, up-selling and customer services, and evaluating channel performance and profitability
Supervise the progress of sales and revenue forecasting, in which include SIM cards, devices, vouchers, and other product offerings, in order to efficiently plan for inventory management, sourcing, and budgeting purposes
- Ensure the development of commission incentive design and calculation of KPI, and compensation for all channel members, and perform any monetary disbursement, as well as monitor payment collection and submission to Finance Group, to ensure compliance with Telenor Myanmar’s policies and adherence to the agreed SLA
Manage the development of distribution management system and tools (DMS/CMS), in which are able to efficiently and reliably monitor and control Telenor Myanmar’s distribution network, in order to support supply chain distribution activities
Manage vendor in performing supply chain and logistics management of Telenor Myanmar’s products, such as SIM cards and devices, to ensure that all goods are stocked and distributed efficiently to all channel members
Manage the design of sales operating model and end-to-end sales and distribution processes, to improve the efficiency of existing sales and distribution processes to support achievement of business goals
Provide guidance and direction to team members, decide on the methodologies and techniques to be used, identify risks and determine how to approach and complete tasks, in order to support junior members and successfully achieve targets
Supervise for all elements of the formulation and delivery of the member acquisition and retention plans across Sales and New Channel Strategy.
Perform highly complex activities to track, monitor, evaluate and periodically review the overall processes of relevant functions, in order to identify improvement opportunities, to ensure optimization of the operation
Perform in-depth analysis on benchmarking organizations in order to adopt market best practices into organization
- Ensure monitoring and providing of guidelines to vendors of all channels, in order to ensure achievement of goals and quality of services
- Collaborate with People Group to develop training contents and inputs, as well as support (if necessary) in sales and distribution training activities regarding newly developed or modified operating models and business processes with high complexity, in order to ensure that employees are able to receive the necessary skill development
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with stakeholder
- Manage the electronic recharge system used for vouchers and refills, as well as collaborate with Technology Group in regards to the development of supporting applications, in order to efficiently support end products
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
MBA preferred or Bachelors in Marketing / Finance / IT
5 years or more experience in strategic marketing role preferably in managing and planning channel KPI, profitability and growth.
Good presentation skills and fluency in English
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org